Saturday, April 7, 2012

2 April 2012, Mazatlan, Mexico

¡Buenas Tardes Familia!
 
Glad to hear things are going pretty good at home. Hopefully a lot of you got to see conference. It was pretty awesome if I do say so myself! The rule of the mission is that to assist the conference you´re supposed to bring investigators. We brought an investigator to the the saturday morning session and it was pretty good. He´s a new investigator and a little crazy about the whole 2012 world ending thing, so I don´t know what´s going to happen with him still. He seemed to really like the conference though so that was good. We also saw the Sunday sessions but unfortunately our investigators didn´t show up!.. I really liked hearing President Monson talking and the talk by Elder Uchtdorf. I think it´s really important to forgive everyone, inculding ourselves, for things that have happened in our lives. As children of the God we need to forgive everyone! The Lord will judge us according to what we have done.
 
It´s crazy to think that this saturday I´ll already be hearing about transfers too. I´m pretty sure I´ll be staying here though and I wont be real surprised if I have another transfer with E. Rosales. Things are going pretty good here but we still don´t have a ton of investigators. We´ve got a few ideas that we´re going to work on this week. I know that the Lord is always preparing the hearts of men to hear the Gospel.
 
Thanks for all the love, support, and prayers. Til next week!
 
Love,
Elder David Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment