Monday, May 21, 2012

21 May 2012, Culiacan Mexico

Hola Familia,

How´s everybody doing? Well things are pretty hot here and are going good. We had transfers today and I got transfered to Culiacan. My companion is named Elder Martinez and I´m excited for the new area and to start working here. From what he´s told me the wards are pretty cool here. We´ve got 2 wards so I´m sure we´ll be pretty busy. I want to try and start learning the area this week and sounds like we´re going to start looking for some new investigators.. There´s a lot of hills in our area so luckily I´ll start getting back in shape ha. 

Besides that not too much is new. We were teaching Alan Jone´s mom the lessons and it sounds like she might get baptized pretty soon so that is awesome. He´s the kid in our ward that´s on a misssion right now.. I said bye to the Familia Meza on sunday and they are staying really strong and animated in the church so that is is awesome. I want to find some familys on my mission like them. The other family we took to church the sunday before was out of town, but the hermano was still there. His foot is starting to get better but he still couldn´t go to church so we gave him a blessing before we left.

I´m hoping to learn a lot this next transfer and can see there are many things that I would like to improve. I know the best example we can always follow in our lives is the example that Christ put for us.. I hope everybody has a great week and remembers to always pray to our Heavenly Father in whatever we´re facing and to just stop and give thanks for the things that we have in our life. I need to get better at that!.. Love you all and thanks for all the support you give me and your prayers. 

Love,
Elder Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment